AHAEC/Reg 18 Dressage News

Arabian and Half-Arabian Dressage News and Information for the Arabian Horse Association of Eastern Canada

Friday, February 08, 2008

Rivendell Dressage Award Winners and News


Congrats to His Mir Image and Alice Wearn for winning the Rivendell Dressage Trophy, and Susan Crawford and Woolhavens' Time to Dance for taking the reserve on this trophy.
Thanks again to Janet and David Henderson for sponsoring this award for many years.
I am again a director with AHAEC for another 2 years. Please let me know if you would like to have anything brought up at the meetings. Dan Cross is now the AHAEC president.
I have a change of e-mail address and phone# just in case you have not been able to contact me:
My e-mail is elaine.ward@rogers.com
My Phone# is 519-771-3040

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home